miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

A food i hate !

I hate Sushi !!

The food that i hate is sushi; in my opinion sushi is so insipid and so disgusting.
I hate sushi for many reasons. First I think sushi don’t have taste is so insipid and boring, I think need more condiments more taste. Secondly I think the smell is disgusting maybe the sushi that I try is least quality but always smells so disgusting.
The first time I tasted sushi make me nausea, maybe was for my friend cook sushi. In another occasion prove again sushi and make me feel nausea again and I think is this so disgusting, but I try for third time but again me feel nausea and never more tasty sushi again. Maybe try again tasting other types of sushi.
I think the only reason that eat sushi is probably the only food exist in the world, no I joking maybe try taste again because many of my friend we liked and probably if go to Japan prove the real sushi. 

2 comentarios: