miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

My Expectattion for a new semester



This is my third semester in the university and I have big expectations about the subjects  that I have in this semester.

First I have Theory I, is the first subject where I  study the sociology theory and  I think this is very exciting because I study the classical sociologist like Karl Marx, Max Weber and Emile Durkheim.


Another subject that I think is interesting is Quantitative Techniques, in this subject I learn techniques for  one of the  methologies that I need to make a social investigation, another thing that I learn in this subject is how to make a survey, this implement is very important because is the implement most used in the social investigation.

Also I have another subject like Economy, History of Chile and Statistics these subject are very important but in my opinion they aren't as interesting.


I don't have extracurricular subjects because I need more time for my study, but I think take a sport, maybe football our basketball.

1 comentario:

  1. I am in disagree with you , economy is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar