miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

A Country I'd Like to Visit

                                    I which to visit France

One country I´d like visit is France, because it is a very old country and has so much history and so many interesting things like museums and big constructions.

I know France is a European country, is very popular for its food and its monuments like the Eiffel tower and the Louvre museum, also I know a little about its history.

What I would like to do in France is take me a picture with the Eiffel tower in the night, visit all museums I can and also I would like eat duck à l'orange because is a very popular food in France and any french food too.

I would like to study in the first place, because my discipline was born in France, I would like get my master´s degree and my doctor´s degree also I would like to live here because I considered it an amazing and beautiful country also if I live here I can go to somewhere, another country in Europe.  

I hope some day I can go to France and do everything I like. 







3 comentarios:

  1. When you're in France, will you eat omelette du fromage?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to visit the Louvre sometime

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, your dream it's great. I love France too. Especially, the museums. But, Don't like the freanch food, ew. When you visit this counthy, please, take many photos.

    ResponderEliminar