jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

Prezzie

I think the most important present or almost the most important for me was my birthday present in last year.  Was a comic’s book, my sister bought and give me in my birthday.  When I was a child, always wants comics book, but don’t have the money, and also in my city don´t have comic book store so I can’t have when I was a child.  This comic it’s about batman is classical history in the Batman universe. It is a saga call “a death in family”, and has six books. Also have another history that is “the killing joke”, other iconic comic about Batman, all fan of Batman need have one of these histories.  This presents it’s was so important for two principal reason. The first is because I came in true one of child dreams, and second I could begin my own collection of Batman comics, so now I have so many comics.  I hope my collection will increase, I think I expend all my money in this collection. Also I hope go to USA and buy the original comics, maybe the first comic of Batman, but this is only a dream because are very expensive. So this is all Bye.

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. MAAAN the killing joke is such a good comic, I also love the batma series, but I'm more a Marvel comic fan, x-men is my favourite of all of them, but also love some other comics, like Spawn, did you know it? it's so greaaat, you should totally take a look of it. I think it was an amazing preset, lucky you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Comics are so great! I like the comic V de Vendetta by Alan moore. Batman is your favourite superhero?

    ResponderEliminar