viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

My best Friend

Hi! Today I’m taking about one of my best friend, this is really hard, because I have a few friends, and all are very important in my life ¡, but today I will chose one because I need write this also this year be very hard and this friend supported me  not matter the distance. If any one of my friend see this I hope understand and don’t feel jealousy.
So my friend call Luis Meza all say Lucho, like a nickname. We are friend when we had five year old, and still be like friend. He is one of the most important friends because he be with e in all important moment in my life, when my family had economics problem, all my love situation, and also in this very hard year. In sixteen year of friendship we have so many memories, I remember in particular of the so many joke that made a Lucho. I was stay in my house with other friend and we decided call Lucho and made a joke, so call him and my other friend pose as my cousin and we cheating Lucho making him believe that my cousin love him and she want know him . It was hilarious, always make joke a Lucho, and always believe us. But don’t matter what always stay with me and this is so important to me, even I´m evil with him.

Well this is my best friend Lucho, a very god person. I don’t have a picture close, but I put when I have. 

2 comentarios: